Jun 6, 2011

Today's Special: Fishies, Oh fishies! [& KIM HYUN JOONG'S - BREAK DOWN!]

[UPDATED - with Kim Hyun Joong's New MV! Scroll to the bottom LOL!] I was prepared to wear shorts and such today but in the end I didn't. I didn't get to take a picture of what I wore today but it's similar to what I planned to wear last night which is this:
 
 

It looks okay. But I realized I needed to fix the zipper and loose some weight before wearing it. LOL! I also didn't know whether it looks better up or down. And my hair is wavy because I had my hair tied up before I took the picture. Like my bathroom? ;D
      Btw, I had to bring in all my fishes from the pond because there was too much mud in it so a few fishes died. Grr. D: But I'm cleaning it now so I hope it's going to be better in a few days. On the other hand. My school has had an incident recently. There's an infection going around. So we have to be careful. Tomorrow the students are going to get tested. Well not all, only the ones who has had class with the affected person. I don't want to say too much just in case we're not suppose to. but yeah that's all for today really. cause there isn't much in Allkpop. and My day was really normal except for the stress. 
Have a great day! :)
[UPDATED!]
NVM ALL THAT STUFF AT THE TOP! :O
Kim Hyun Joong just released another MV for Break Down. OMFG! WATCH BEFORE MORE WORDS:

EPPPS! I CAN'T BREATHE! :O Although the song does not capture my attention at all. He DOES! :)
Good. Look. ing!
Now that you've seen him dancing and making beautiful stares at the screen (in which you may also be doing). I'm sure you're going to have a good day (if it has not started yet) and a good night (if it just started). btw, from 0:34 - 0:39 that voice was like WHOA. He said Babe... it sounded like... awesome. AND WATCH WITH HEADPHONES. the sound just melts in your ears. kay that sounds disgusting. but his voice is just that beautiful. I don't mind that I can't hear anyone beside me at all right now. His voice just OMG! I saw the concept photos a week ago and didn't like it. And now that he's wearing it and dancing I like it ;D.
kay now you may have a good day ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment