Jun 24, 2011

Today's Special: I'm BACK & I'm sorry

      I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging and this one will be short as well because I still haven't got the mood to say a lot. So let's start with what you missed. But I'm sure you don't need any update on Korean stuff when there's Allkpop available. So today's post is about me! :O 
      First of all I haven't been online and blogging lately because my internet. Here where I am there is a plan you need to follow. And from a certain day to another certain day if your internet usage is used up then BAM you don't get no more internet unless you pay another 2$ per 1GB. But trust me. 1 GB goes by REAL quick in my house. Another reason would be my exams.
      Yes I am in exam week. Meaning the entire week I have to study for an exam. But not to worry! Yesterday was both my exams (I only have 2). and I'm done. I had a Math exam and a French APS exam. I have to wait until Tuesday next week to pick up my report cards and know my exam marks. Hope I did well! 
      Next! During these few weeks my dad found bunnies outside our house (on our drive way). It seems that the mom had left her children which were planted under our trees. My dad was working outside and found them.  Here's a picture:
 
There are 5 but we left 2 of them outside in the wild. And took 3 in to take care of. The ones we have are the smallest and youngest ones that still don't know how to run... / Hop. I named them John, Mary and Peter. We found Peter first. Then John and Mary. But My dad gave John away to a kid that goes to his art class. Hope he treats John well! :S 
 
And I forgot to tell you that my dog Tiger is insanely interested in the bunnies. The one in the pictures is Peter cause he's the only one that let me hold him. I also have a Garden outside. We have strawberries growing! I took a few for the past 3 days and here's a picture:
they're slightly deformed because they aren't grown like the ones in specific farms. and they're a bit sour. But then again I always eat them with a lot of syrup and sugar. But that's all for today because I'm finally going to talk to my friends on MSN and enjoy korean movies that I haven't been able to watch for the past few weeks! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment