Jun 5, 2011

Today's Special: Outdoor Fishing & Boyfriend!

Heyys! Today is a warm day! I have gold fishes in my house and since it's warm out now I can put them outside. And no, I'm not just gonna leave them to burn in the sun! LOL! I have a pond! (: Here's pictures of it:
 
and here's pictures of a toad that's stuck in my pond and my doggy Tiger. We didn't let him onto our side since my backyard is L shaped he was at the bottom of the L and I was at the long side of the L.
 
He's such a cutieee! I think we basically put in like 20 fishes into the pond and there are still 19 in the fish tank in my house. Oh and I got new headphones as you can see in the first picture. They're GREEN! don't they remind you of caretaker's headphones they use when they are cleaning the floor at school? Heehee ;). here are more pictures of me and Ellen during our time outside:
 
 
Ellen who's in my pictures just started blogging as well. (Literally just started so she has no posts) but you can still visit her blog: HERE! Oh yeah, on friday my arms got tanned so now it's going to be harder to make my legs and arms the same tone colour. GRR! But it's okay... For the people who come to my blog for recaps on Rebound I hope my recaps are fine! :) I'll try catching up more I know episode 06 was recently released. But I haven't even finished watching 05 yet. LOL! as you can tell on my Calendar and updates page it's only 05% done for recapping. On the other hand Boyfriend did another live today! :) here it is:

Still as lively as ever! Kwangmin's hand is still in pain... D; Hope he gets betterrrr! To get to know them better you can look at their M!Pick videos! Search them out! You'd also understand their UCC videos. It was their mission. Episode 03 they're making a parody of Coffee prince apparently! EEPS! can't wait! Now I'm going to go watch Eunjung's new WGM episode! YESH.
      Oh and btw I added a new thing to my posts. You can now rate it and tell me how you felt about it without commenting. I also fixed the comment area so even if you don't have those accounts that were put there before you can now comment as anonymous! Hope you do comment or rate! Thank youuu! :) Also, check out the recaps page because I remember I made a review on Clone baby the drama but I did not put it on that page before. There might be something you find interesting there!
Hope you have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why aren't there any bad reactions? :O

jks :)

Ee.vonnn said...

LOOLL! I'll add that now :P

Anonymous said...

awYeaaaah

Post a Comment