Jun 7, 2011

Today's Special: Midnight Circus

I don't have anything to say today cause nothing happened at all. My friends who took gym class ended up going to the beach. I worked on Salome and did volunteer hours. Around 1 hour and a half or 2 I dunno. But yeah that's all. It was all the graduation hassle. Next year, people will be doing this for me! :) We had to pick the leaves off the roses, Move the tables and chairs. Set up the cake and drinks all that blah blah stuff. but yeah It was fun watching people hurrying to the table to drink and eat and sign yearbooks. Tomorrow I'll be getting mines! I'll take a picture of my picture! ;) Now highlight of the day:

Midnight Circus Dance video version! Now you can learn the dance and sing with them! :) Have funn!
& Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment