Jun 9, 2011

Today's Special: Live Performances & Drama Teaser!

Sorry today I won't tell you anything about myself because I have a math test tomorrow so I have to learn everything before ever having to talk about myself. I checked out a few videos before I'm gonna start working and they're all my favs. So here they are and ENJOY! :) There's going to be like what my title says:
  1. Alex (Clazziquai) - Can't be Crazy
  2. Secret - Starlight Moonlight
  3. Kim Hyun joong - Both <Please> & <Break Down>
  4. Sunny Hill - Midnight Circus 
  5. You've fallen for me (Drama) Teaser
Hope you enjoy!
Loved him in Clazziquai and still love him! He was also really pleasant to watch on WGM if you want to know more about him you can check out WGM - Season 1!

I posted their MV a few days ago I Believe. Really cute. Always loved them! Wasn't really into the song before but now, All over it! :)

Beautiful!! They even custom made Microphone stands for him (although they are not real) and the stage is just like the MV!

HOTT! No words can explain how much more I love him than I already did! Shiza if you're reading this - I POSTED ABOUT HIM FOR DAYS! :)

If you aren't in love with this song yet you haven't heard it enough!

Can't wait until it's out although I don't really like him from CNBLUE cause the one I love the most from CNBLUE is Jungshin. Although tons say he's the ugliest. To me, he's beautiful! On side note (I won't be recapping this) but I've been considering to recap Keeps Love going (For more info go to RECAPS section @ the top) and Skip Beat! when it's out since I can read Chinese so It won't be a problem listening to them speak Korean yet subtitles of Chinese at the side. So that's all for today! 
Hope you have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy it's Lillian! Good Luck on your math test tmr!
Midnight circus is really good!
upload the pictures we took today soon ^^

Post a Comment