Jun 1, 2011

Today's Special: Kim Hyun Joong's MV & Salome

Good morning - afternoon - night, Wherever you are! Today I had a good day! First it starts off with a good weather. Which is still happening now. The breezy wind just makes me want to roll around in clean grass. (with no bugs). This morning I got on the bus and had my own seat. Then in Drama we were working on our script Salome. But since I have a small role now I don't even had to worry about memorizing my lines or paying attention to the stuff they're saying. Here are pictures:
 
 
This was when we were running over the script but I was sorta distracted and I had no more lines. We only have 6 pages and we were only on like the 3rd and I already had no more lines :P So while all this was happening I went on Joyce's laptop and went to Allkpop. And guess what! KIM HYUN JOONG'S MV is OUTTT! Here it is:
He's beautiful! love his haircut. Makes him a ton more mature than before although his previous hair cut was also beautiful actually I like them both equally now. Cause like Before I really like his old hair cut because that's how I first saw him. What's more? His dancing was beautiful! I was screaming (inside) since I didn't want to distract the others. Oh and here are pictures of the end of Drama class:
 
I wore red today to match the watch Aaron bought! And still wearing shorts. Praying that my legs will finally match my arms. After that I had lunch. And my soup today tasted yucky so I only ate a sandwich. Afterwards Laura and I went to Math class and she studied Bio while I was doing math. But it was really hard to concentrate because my teacher is hilarious. :P After that I had my second lunch and spent it with Emily and Nicole at the windows. Then in APS class we basically learnt more APS stuff and took notes. that reminds me I gotta start on my presentation Grrr. That's all for today!
Have a great day! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment