Jun 10, 2011

Today's Special: Yesterday's News!

Today was my math test and I finished it! But it was horrible, I think I got a bad mark. :S but still sorta relaxed now that I don't have much left to do. All I have is a few more APS classes, Drama protfolio due Monday, Drama performance of Salome and Drama Mosaic to attend. Speaking about drama here's a few pictures of my friend Katrina (her Blog: http://chocolatenyanko.wordpress.com/ ) trying on clothes to fit her Modernized character of Salome. 
 
 
You can tell me your opinion as well. ALSO! the picture above is my friend Lillian and I. We took this picture in our school bathroom. I was never able to talk about her in my previous blog posts so we personally took a picture together to introduce her! (:
      If you're wondering how Katrina is that skinny you can check out her blog. She talks about how she keeps her weight low! (: I like her in the first dress! I was never able to fit it seeing her wear it makes me happy! (: Here's what I wore yesterday:
It's a shirt I bought in Mims of France. Katrina's also there! We were sorta matching ;). Today I didn't wear anything pretty so I won't blog about that. I just wore a shirt my parents bought from Hawaii when I was a kid. Now to make today's post less boring I'm posting a video of Kim hyun joong's Performance of today and Sunny Hill's Practice video for Midnight Circus!
Still beautiful! This time it's live I believe. Last time it was part live part prerecorded. I still like this song more than Break down though. And I like the dance moves. Very Smooth! ;)

@ 0:35 - 0:37 HIS SMILE! *meltssss I've finally started to like the song. I didn't like it before because it seemed too weird. And there was this ONE dance move that was hard to concentrate on. But after looking at it for so long it's just so hard not to love it. Especially with his beautiful smile during the song!

YAYY! More dancing! The back up dancers are like ninja's. On live stage they're creepy dolls and in practice they're ninjas! ;) Which reminds me! Yesterday as I was looking at IU videos I found this really cool one. The song is also very dark like With amazing lyrics. There are 5 fairytales hidden in the song lyrics. Here's the amazing performance and beautiful song!

Lovely aint it? The performers are just soo into it. It's the dark alice in Wonderland! IU's so beautiful! with wonderful skinny legs! Now that's all for today. I might be posting the Recap for Love Keeps Going later!
Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's me! but I destroyed the pic :( we should take a better one!

Anonymous said...

WE'RE DONE WITH DRAMA YESSSS~!!!

Post a Comment