Jun 2, 2011

Today's Special: Boyfriend's KWANGMIN & Sunny Hill

AHHHHHH! Kwangmin breaks his thumb and ruptures ligament Nooooooessss! D; FEEL BETTERR! He doesn't get many lines and now he's HURT! D; ARGS! He even preformed today! LOOK:

You can see his arm with a bandage! AND He still lifted up Jungmin! D; PAINFUL. But still. beautiful. his pictures in the article are full of smiles. hope he gets better soon. D; & thank god they didn't do the intro song it would've been horrible cause of the strong hand movements and if he tore another ligament I swear I would've flown myself to Korea LOL! Kay well not that serious because I still care about my school and marks and I'm sure I don't even have enough money to do that. On the other hand (ARGS HANDS D; KWANGMIN'S HAND!) Here's their practice video:
D; HIS HAND IS HURT HERE TOO! Good thing is, He's still as lovely as ever. I love how his body proportions look normal for a tall person. There are some tall people I know that their body proportions are so weird... they stand weird. and I like guys that can dance. So, they have to look well even when dancing :P And last but not least, Sunny Hill released their MV today.
      It's with a Circus theme. As they sing with the background music of a circus aura. Beautiful display of a Circus in the MV! Love ittt! And I love each actor inside it because it displays something different than the norm. Here's the video:

Lovely isn't it? I like the idea of being in a circus. Everything seems so bizarre and unexpected. <3 I don't have much to say because really... nothing happened today. I had a presentation in APS class. Did math in math class :P, walked my friend home during 4th period. Had a yummy lunch during 2nd period and had an annoying Drama class during 1st period. But yeah that's all. Here are some pictures!
 
 
 
Do you like my pictures? I was fooling around with Laura. We were pretending to be attacking Shiza and Marina. Cool isn't it? The last picture even looks like I was pulling Shiza's head. ;D and I like Shiza's smile in the second picture :) Makes me smile. Going on a field trip tomorrow! I'll take pictures if I can! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment