Dec 2, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in forever! Normally I don't just blog. It has to be something that happened to me for me to actually want to blog. So I gave up always editing my layouts so I changed to blogger. I was actually going to use Freewebs which has become webs.com now but it wouldn't allow me to change my template as freely as blogger so I stuck to blogger. I remember doing my economics homework on this... :S.
So I'll just stick to my normal routine of not liking my day and then ending up liking it. My day started with the thought:
Life's not fair so I'll just get use to it
Which of course I did, Normally I would be extremely sad that I'd have to stay at school but now I'm just accepting it since it's always happening to me. I just recently got into a fight with one of my friends and well... I don't really know why. I know that it started with a small deal but I dunno why it's become this big. But like always it'll go away. 
I'm also pretty semiconscious about my height now. I'm always being treated like some young kid. Today I stood in the way of this girl. Like people may say it's good to look young. but for me. It kinda gets on my nerves. it's not that she didn't treat me like an older person. it's the fact that she treated me rudely thinking I was someone younger than her. it's worse than someone just treating you rude. Like sometimes I wished I had mature attributes. but sometimes I like how I am already.
Well I started this post late so I can't really finish what I'm thinking right now since I REALLY wanna go to sleep. but I'll blog tomorrow. If I remember...

0 comments:

Post a Comment