Dec 25, 2010

Today's Special: People

      Today I don't have much to say but I had a dream last night which I wanted to write down. Instead I'm typing it down. My last post I told you about my believing in a lot of things. Dreams would be one of them. Dreams are fragments of memories being replayed when your body is at rest. However some may say that they can predict the future. I sometimes feel that it can. However the dream I had last night did not predict my future. 
It was when I was a kid. and this guy I use to call my older brother (哥哥) would always be at my house. In my dreams he was there. and I came back from school crying. My friend made me cry that day. I told him that everyone in my school is nice I don't understand why someone would be that mean to my friend and push her. But the person blamed it on me pushing my friend. And the teacher made me sit out. Then he told me this thing that I didn't understand really. He told me that there are different kinds of fish, dogs, and cats. There are different kinds of vegetables, fruits and even chocolate. "but most important of all, there are different kids of people. However, they are only different because of the different ways they experience life. They are necessarily mean or necessarily nice. Being a nice person or a mean person depends on the moment they did what made them who they are." he told me in my dream. 
I haven't seen him in ever. I wonder why he'd appear in my dream. :S but yeah that's all I really wanted to say. I don't know why but I felt like I just had to write it down. Oh! and I've always been knitting a round (endless) scarf lately. I'll take a picture when I'm done! I'm knitting a red one first and then a white one. Sorta Christmas feeling! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS! One video I wanna show you today. it's a lights performance pretty cool!
Start watching at 4:15 until 6:02. Pretty cool! Still gotta get started on my homework! Hope it snows really big or something when school starts so I get more days to work on my homework. I still didn't start filming with my group for my law project. I hope they know it's due when the break is over.... So yeah, Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! :)
Have a good day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment