Dec 4, 2010

Today's Special: It's just a feeling (8)

     So several things today happened that made it feel complete. It's not really an action complete. More like feelings and events. To begin with I went to school in the morning and it was okay. Like I haven't really gone to Day school with my hair tied up and it gave me a weird feeling. But still it wasn't bad. I should of taken a picture. I realize how I don't have any photos of myself on this blog yet. So at school I learnt a few Korean words. Fun fun! (: and basically there was always this guy in that class that caught my attention. It's probably because of how he looks. It's simple. Like I always tend to like the simple ones that no one likes. That's good news though because that means I get them all to myself right? LOL! I'm kidding. but like yeah. It's just today I realized that he's just a tad bit like the person I use to like that's why I'm so interested in him. But today I kinda just let it go. I just forgot about this person until the very end. I got to say, I'm attracted to too many things. 
      The next thing would be when I got home I had a good meal. I find it important to feel full or at least taste something I want. People ask for too much daily. I find that small things satisfy me a lot. Like for example if you just remembered my birthday it'd make me so much more happier than getting me a present telling me that you got my birthday from Facebook or something. But I know it's hard to remember someone's birthday. I find it hard myself so I don't really expect people to remember it unless I've known you for more than like... 8 years? 
     The next thing would probably that I finally got to finishing half the dance of Digital bounce by Se7en. Here's the video I was learning from:



It's like extremely hard at some parts. Those parts are the parts I'm having problems with. but If I continue I'll finish it so that's the good thing about it! First time I saw this it was on a variety show. The person who danced this wasn't really that... amazing. Not as amazing as the original dancer. Even the song is addicting. 
     The next happy thing would be finally being able to watch Easy A. I've never told you this before but I rate a movie by either how much I laugh or cry. If I could cry or laugh about the movie it proves that I like it and it's good. And I actually cried for Easy A. It must be because when I saw her cry I also cried. It's just so hard not to feel sad seeing everything from her point of view.
     And Finally the happiest thing would be finding the song: The First time / The beginning by T-ara. Like I've always loved their music but I never knew they had this song. It's very addicting like I swear it's my 15th time listening to it. I'd love to learn the dance if it wasn't so... I dunno it just doesn't seem to match the song... at some parts it looks good with the music but at some parts it doesn't look that entertaining and good. Here's the video.


So That's all really... That's why I'm so happy and feel complete today. Does it sound unreasonable? I REALLY REALLY like this song though. Gotta learn the dance soon! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment