Dec 16, 2010

Today's Special: Troy

      I didn't really have anything interesting happen to me lately so I don't know what to say. I'll tell you about my day if you want... So basically. I went to school with my bags of gifts for my friends. It wasn't until after school did I realize I didn't take pictures of them cause I LOVE like really LOVE wrapping and decorating presents. What I love most about Christmas is giving people presents cause when you see them receive it they look SO happy. So my morning was filled with happy faces. I was also telling Emily about all the pets I've once had in my life and I've had PLENTY! I had a Ferret, a bird, a cat, 2 dogs, many hamsters and rabbits, fish and frogs. I'm sure I had more pets but I forget what they are. I cried a lot when they died. I also buried them in my backyard. I have 3 turtles and 2 fishes at my front yard! :) So I gave gifts then I went to class. First I have world history. Our student teacher told us we were going to watch Troy and YAY! we are watching Troy! Kinda gory. Last time I saw it, it wasn't that bad... Now it's like this guy got pierced through his head and I was like ":O OH SHIT". But good thing is that we didn't finish it so we're going to have to watch it tomorrow too! YAY! Then In Spanish class we basically had a work period with our student teacher (of Spanish). In law class we were still doing law. My law teacher has work for us until the very last day... Poopie. In French class we were watching "Love me if you dare". It's sure... different from other movies. Very... twisted? But yeah. After school I went to buy christmas cards to give to people tomorrow. Got them finished  and as you can see in my picture they're all present like! :) YAY! can't wait till I give them out tomorrow. I was gonna buy 20 cards but in the end I only bought 14 so some people can't get any tomorrow :S. Can't wait till break. I'm gonna finish all my homework then RELAX! Love relaxing! If anything interesting happens I'll write more but for now. That's all... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment