Dec 20, 2010

Today's Special: Hair cut [Part 2]

      Kay, Today I have the photo! I just went to a Japanese restaurant to eat dinner so I took pictures before I left. I've said this before right? I don't wear glasses those are the 3D glasses thing. So yeah, I got a front fringe. And it's quite strong too. And the sweater I'm wearing is from France. The I <3 Paris thingy. When I look at it, it always reminds me of the airport. It reminds me of when we got off the plane and All the ISE people were checking back into Canada. As I stood in front of the lady asking how much I spent in France I finally felt like. Omg I'm back home! Although I wasn't born in Canada. I've lived here for about all my life. I came here since I was a baby. I don't have an accent either. 
      So maybe today I don't have much to say but there is this song I just want to quote oh so much. It's by Landon Pigg. The same guy who sang Falling in love at a coffee shop. This was apparently a soundtrack of Grey's Anatomy. It's called The way it ends. It sounds very melo but absolutely genuis. You listen to it and you're completely in the feeling too. I swear this guy has the most beautiful voice ever. (but I say that about everyone...) Just,  when you listen you feel like he's whispering right beside you this song. It's just emotional. The first few lines are: Run, Is this to be our fate? Hide, Freedom is ours as we escape. The lines after are also very emotional for example: If this is the way it ends, This is the way it's meant to be And also Emerge from the shadows we will, Emerge from the shadows or even Under my skin they fade away. Here's to life with no regrets. Very... dark but it just grabs your attention. If you listen to music (like really listen to the music) some are very exceptional! I can sing but my singing isn't fit for... singing. It's fit for spending time. Kinda understand? Like I can sing Grenade by Bruno Mars but it won't sound good. It will sound like someone just singing it for fun. Although I may put a lot of emotion into singing it. It will just be a song to you. I really find singers special. They can sing and make you feel the same way they were when they sang it. Sometimes I wish I could sing and sound good. Maybe I'll post a video here some day for you to hear but I assure you it's not gonna be some applauding performance. I use to play piano too. I can play the saxophone, flute and piano. But I haven't played in ever I  probably suck. People who have music in them are just... it's like their way of expressing how they feel. I want something that allows me to express how I feel. When I'm stressed I just keep it all in and then I explode. Sometimes I watch sad movies so they just explode then so it won't explode in public. Kay too much emotion :P. Hope you had a good day!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment