Dec 9, 2010

Today's Special : If you leave me now (8)

      Let's start with Hello today. Everything really starts with Hello, don't you ever get tired? Ever want to start with something else? Sometimes I wonder if you just have to give up on caring for the people you know. They don't care whether they might be thrown into a ditch or get pitch forked or burned alive. It's like watching people get abducted by aliens. Like if you warn them that they're gonna get abducted they won't believe you. And when they do, you feel like it's your fault when other people who possibly saw you warn them tell you that it isn't your fault.
      So I didn't blog yesterday I had too much homework. I still do but because I'm going on a class field trip tomorrow so I don't have to worry about them that much. Slacking - I guess you can say that. So I forgot to say yesterday that It was Stefan's birthday! :) Known him for so long I can't believe I couldn't really remember his birthday... but yeah now we're working on our law thing today in class. I really gotta say. everything has felt so rushed lately. It's almost the Christmas break so I guess it's logical. Everything just... I just want everything to stop once in a while. and one amazing thing I found out today is that I HATE SEWING! :@ so effing angry at the needle. My brother needed something sewed onto his jacket, Like I use to sew really well but now it's just PISSING ME OFF! So yeah. That's today. :) 
      OH! and you might be asking why I have this title today: If You Leave Me Now It's actually a song covered by Khalil fong. Which is the singer I'm in love recently because his voice is soooooo soothing. He covered La Bamba. and well he mixed jazz with like a jumpy feeling in it. Like you just GOTTA search it UP! Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment