Dec 22, 2010

Today's Special: U-kiss

     What's your Equation? Here's mine: [(Happy + sad) - (Stress + Events) + (School + Home) + (Teachers - students) - (Love + Other half)] / [2 - 46(182 emotions)] + [(10068 books + 2 bookmarks) - (13 textbooks - 3 pencils)]-Exponent26 + (Dramas + Music). 
     What's my horoscope? I'm a Cancer. 
      What is your favorite type of food? I love spaghetti.
Why these questions today? Because just recently I found out about Blood type can distinguish a type of person. I just discovered this yesterday through the variety show U-kiss Vampire. And it wasn't until yesterday till I knew the group U-Kiss. K-pop has too many groups nowadays I just gave up on knowing them all. All I care about is whether their music is good or not now. I discovered them through the sub show of We got married (another variety show) which is called We are dating. So 3 U-kiss members and 3 Girls' day members (Also a group I don't pay attention to at all) are supposedly dating. I found 2 of the guys from U-kiss good looking and cute (as in the way they are) so I went to searched them up. The two people were Alexander and Eli. I like their names too. I realized one of their songs is actually quite good. It was hard to know who was who in their group at first but now I'm use to everyone. The ones I like in their group would be Dongho, Eli, Alexander and Kiseop. So I got to know them (not like know know them) but got to at least tell apart who is who other than Eli, Alexander and Dongho (I'm still having difficulties with the rest of them) through a variety show called U-kiss Vampire. So This Variety show is about blood types. And my favorite guy in this show is Dongho since he has the same blood type as me and I find him adorable. So I'm a B and ever since that variety show I have started conversations with: 
"Hello, My name's Yvonne. 
What's your blood type? :)"
And since you can't really respond I'll just tell you mine. (:P) So I'm a blood type B! *Tadah! So wiki told me this about blood type:
Type B
Best traits Wild, active, doer, creative, passionate, strong
Worst traits Selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving, unpredictable

I confess to being all the worst traits. I dunno about the best traits though. I'm pretty irresponsible and unpredictable. I'm unforgiving if I remember what it was that I didn't like. And selfish comes in when I'm in a relationship. I only think about myself than the other person in a relationship. Even if I like them. I'd probably think of my emotions before his. (:P) And another website said: 
"Type B blood types are defined as hunters. Contrary to Farmer types these people are non-conventional, and care little for other people’s opinions. This makes them thick-skinned. This doesn’t mean they are uncaring. Indeed, they are extremely passionate about things dear to them. The negative side to their personality is that they can seem shallow to other people, and lazy, because they might not do what other people request. If they don’t get their own way they can seem impatient" - http://www.allsands.com/health/bloodtypeperso_zud_gn.htm 
Gotta say, I have to thank the person who made the internet. If not I would have had to go to a library just to search up blood types. I bet there are tons of books on them. I tried to find books on body language and the book I wanted was taken in 3 libraries. After that incident I have been angry at libraries. I swear I have to go buy that book and all books that I want to read than borrow from the library. Oh here's another quote: 
"Blood Type B - Blood type B individuals tend to be balanced: thoughtful like A's and yet ambitious like O's. They are empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends." - http://www.bodyecology.com/07/03/01/link_blood_type_personality_diet.php
After reading this entry maybe you should go look up your blood type. I'm sure it's going to be interesting. I'm a pretty superstitious person. I believe in many things another to add to my list - Blood types. I read Tarot, I love horoscopes, love the zodiac. I swear my future husband is going to be picked from a chart of matched Blood, horoscope & Tarot. Oh and "what's your equation?" Takes some time making one cause I haven't really developed in my math skills recently. I also had to think of what to add in my equation. I don't even know what it equals to. A messed up life? A creative life? A good life? Gotta ask the person who asked me what my equation was. Oh and today's song of the day would be the song I heard on U-kiss Vampire. It's called "It had to be you by Motion City soundtrack" Love that song! Go youtube it now! :) The MV is even adorable. I would link it but I'm too lazy (So B!) :P 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment