Dec 19, 2010

Today's Special: Hair cut [Part 1]

       I named today's entry part 1 because I only have one picture of my hair cut right now. I cut it myself this afternoon. I spent like at least 2 hours / 3.  I first had to find a picture of base it on and then find out how to actually cut it. I've had my hair line placed on the left for the past few years (like 5?) And now It's a middle hair line. It took me an hour to get use to middle hair line. and then I had to wash my hair and try to put it back into middle hair line. And then cut the bangs using the triangular technique. and my tip is in the middle of my head to create a crown effect. I then started to layer by grabbing hair at the tip of the crown and start bringing it to my bangs at the front and cut it at that length. The ends had split ends so I just cut in a diagonal form down to the tip. I started at shoulder length for the diagonal cut. This picture was actually taken by webcam on MSN so it's small. It looks bad too. :S I tried cutting front fringe before but the outcome was horrible. and it was a soft front fringe so I was able to just side swept it. But this time I can't... it just bounces back and lost my left hair line (which is now in the middle) so It's quite hard to look like it was before. I'll post a better picture of it tomorrow. At least now my hair looks good when it's tied up. I use to hate tying my hair up. OH! and I don't wear glasses. Those are those 3D glasses you get at the movie theaters. The lens are just popped out.
      Tomorrow my cousin, uncle and aunt are coming over for "gwo zeet" (Chinese pronunciation). It's basically like... coming over to celebrate the new season I think. I'm not really sure... but it's all good. only problem is I gotta clean my room and I hate cleaning. I swear when I grow old and get a job, my house would be a dumpster I sleep in. Today I was suppose to work on homework and clean my room but instead I used it on sleeping and cutting my hair. I hope tomorrow I'll at least get one of those done. I hate rushing homework at the last minute... It makes me so stressed. So yeah. I promise I'll post pictures tomorrow. Hope I get use to this hair-do soon.
Have a nice dayy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment