Dec 13, 2010

Today's Special: So now there is no longer

      I haven't blogged in 2 days :S It's cause of my world history. I had to write an essay sorry! So today I worked on my law script. I hope it's okay. one thing I'm super happy about is that it's almost Christmas break however, I still have homework then :S
      I actually don't have much to say about today. Just I'm really stupid because I wore really light clothes today. Also... I just fell into my bathtub a while ago. Like I slipped in trying to put in the plug.. (ahaha...) but yeah I'm okay? and Hmm. I realized there's this AMAZING song? actually two. I'll post both here. but first I got to find their music videos.




This song is just AMAZING. It's so freaking addicting! and this all started because I went to youtube and searched: Soft house music. I searched that because I saw this video and I really wanted to find out what song it was and they said it was house music so I tried looking in that genre... but I couldn't find it. instead I found this! :) YAY! and the second song I found from looking up house. actually I searched coffee house music. but here it is:



I am like IN LOVE with this song! just one thing. this video is slightly freaky if you look at the fact that some of the things you do and end up oddly not in the place you thought it would be... it could be a guy with a watch stopping time and rearranging your things. but that could possibly mean that he's totally watching over you like a stalker but you will totally start liking him for that too. :)
Have a good day! (L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment