Dec 5, 2010

Today's Special: I [Straight Face] That Feeling

    Today's a good day too. Not that there's a bad day (yet). Today I went to a store to buy books. They also donate money from what you bought. But I really went to buy books. Some say that they only went to buy books for the good cause. But really I went to buy books. Having a bit of your money you spent for a good cause is probably just for show or make you feel better. I just want books. There was like MILLIONS of books there. (/ thousands) I forget which number is bigger. but yeah TONS. <- is that a number? Noo... right? And I also got presents for my friends. I'll take pictures of my SUPER AWESOME wrapping technique of it later and post on my next blog entry. I still need to get more presents. I didn't get for everyone yet... Right now I only have for Laura, Sonia, Cheryl, John and Aaron.
    Then my mom totally wanted this drama so we got it for her at FMP. And I also ate Lunch there since my mom told me to eat before coming home. And then Cheryl came over to study for law. And by the end of it we started talking about the past. There's one thing I don't like about the past. It's that we do stupid things in the past. Sometimes you like it sometimes you don't. And when you don't you feel like you need to change it now. When I was just explaining about my past "thing" I had with someone (can't really call it a relationship when either one of them doesn't believe it is...) I couldn't say it was a thing. I said we were just REALLY good friends. It's not that I'm embarrassed, It's that I think he would be. Or he would deny we even had a thing. So I myself. Should deny it too. Like who would like to admit to having a relationship with me? Or even just a thing. I'm not the smartest out there, not the most brilliant, not even pretty, sporty, independent ... etc. I don't think any one would agree to having had something with me. A great example would be "C". His name does not start with a C. I just referred him as a C when talking to Cheryl. One person I could say I like and did not regret would be John. Because now We're good buddies and I really like that fact. He's one person I can say, we've been through some pretty nice days together. And to be serious I've never really been in a "fight" with him. I'm happy that we're friends. I not sad about the past or happy about it either. I just know I had a past. Because it would suck to forget about it too. It wouldn't make who I am today. If I didn't know him I'd probably have a relationship right now. If I didn't know... many people I wouldn't be the person I am now. I'm not ashamed. I just think they probably are ashamed of me. Because I'm not really someone a person can talk about and be proud of. I'm Yvonne. And that's me. Yvonne. There is not specific word to describe me. Maybe you could give me a word I would be proud of. Give me examples, make me *spark. If anyone were to ask about my past again I'd probably say the same. Maybe one day it would change. but maybe it won't...

0 comments:

Post a Comment