May 31, 2011

Today's Special: Went to Subway, Secret & Alex!

Subwayy!
Heyyss! Today was the hottest day ever. I'm still burning right now and I'm IN the house. If you read my blog yesterday it says it'd feel like 30 something degrees. I was wrong. It's suppose to feel like 40. Grrrr. and I wore shorts today... My legs are like light bulbs no lie. And they don't even match my arms so the body part that I do not like the most of myself would be my legs...
 
So today I don't have videos of Boyfriend or Kim Hyun Joong. I can't wait until his MV is released though! Instead I'll be telling you about how I have been. I know! Recently all you've been hearing about was Kpop. So let's start with today. Today I finally figured out my role in the drama play. I'm getting a SUPER small role but really I don't mind I just don't want my mark to be screwed because I need this good mark to keep my average high. I'm not doing too well in Math and APS so this is my only hope. But the director of our group... let's just say no one really likes how she's the director. Then Aaron (who came back from Europe) gave presents to me and Laura. THANK YOU AARON - if you're reading this. This is what I got because I forgot to take a picture of Laura and her sweater.
 
Pretty aren't they? Aaron has good taste! (: And ewww my thumb don't look at that! I just need to figure out how to fix the time. I don't even know if it's right. Grrr. Then Because Sonia wanted Subway's special free breakfast today, we ran to Subway which wasn't far of course. We got a breakfast burger sort of thing filled with the filling you want (tomatoes, Cucumbers, Onions and Lettuce) and any sauce you want. I being the picky eater I am only got Lettuce and no sauce. We were also able to get free coffee. Being the non coffee drinker I am. today was the first time I made my own coffee mixture thingy (Cream & Sugar amount). Here's a picture of my lunch! Not what I ate but instead after me eating because I forgot to take a picture of the yummy food. Here:
 
 
 
Do you like how I put the first two pictures together so that it looks like both of them are talking to each other. I had Soup, pineapples, Subway breakfast, Coffee and a home made sandwich. I eat a lot don't I? I knowww! I'm such a fattie. After that I went to Math class and finally (sort of) caught up to Laura in the Homework. Then I had my second lunch (because I dropped Bio class) and spent it with Nicole working on her Art project. She was asking me for photoshop help... haha, I SUCK at photoshop... We ended up laughing the whole time because in the end everything was still sort of the same with what she started with. Her picture's gonna be on display in the halls! Lucky herr! My works never ever got displayed in the halls.
      In APS class our teacher wasn't here and we were in the Computer lab so we spent it doing what we always do in a computer lab. Go on youtube and watch people singing. that reminds me Secret revealed their MV today!

Cuteeee! Well some people can't watch it until the end because it's too cute. I watched it and I found it perfectly fine. Bang Young Guk was also in there. He's the guy that was preforming Crazy with JiEun. Allkpop is doing a Badge thingy for it as well so you should also participate if you're an Allkpop person! Oh! and Alex from Clazziquai is going to release his 2nd solo album soon! Here's a teaser the girl in the teaser makes you feel like you've done something wrong as you're watching it. It's paired up with Alex's beautiful voice and a summery background. Hope you enjoy!:

Her eyes were like looking into your soul! Beautifull! (: And that's all for today!
Have a great day! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment