May 3, 2011

Today's Special: APS field trip!

Jungshin
      [UPDATED] (Explanation for JungShin's picture in my blog entry below) :D  I have pictures for this entry. But it's on my friend's camera because I forgot to bring my camera on this trip. (I'll updated it with pictures later). Today I went on a trip to a mental hospital for a presentation. For APS we were to learn about mental illnesses. It took us around an hour and a half to get to the institution. One the bus I fell asleep partially on Laura's Shoulder.
      When we arrived. Apparently we were late so the presentation already started. The theater room was packed so WE had to sit on the floor. Not that, that was a problem only problem was. We were the ONLY ones sitting on the floor. During the presentation there were people who had illnesses who also spoke with us. I am not going to name any and I don't even think I remember their names. Yet their stories were cool.
      After that we were free to eat out. Btw, we were in downtown. We ended up eating at Tim Hortons because all the other fast food restos were full. Waited in a long line but ended up having good chili and bread. We also sat a table and shared a chair because there were 4 of us and only 3 chairs. By the end of it we ended up at 7eleven because i wanted to buy candy and Melissa wanted to buy more food. I got Aloe and 2 pixie sticks. One for me and the other for my brother.
      Now here's an explanation for the picture at the top.
If you haven't already figured out. I have an obsession over CNBLUE's Jungshin! :) But I'm not that obsessed. Like not obsessed enough to even fly to Korea when knowing he has something big there. I would love to but I wouldn't because of school. (<- So nerdy D;) But yeah. In that video (yes the picture is from a video - go find it on Youtube. It's under CNblue live). Yonghwa - the leader of the group was wearing a necklace that I was SCREAMING for. (Click to enlarge photos and view the amazing necklace)
Now I just realized that It's sorta hard. I looked everywhere online. But all the other necklaces that were being sold under the name of CNBLUE or yonghwa were not that necklace. I'm sure other people payed attention to it and wanted it too. Now I just give up and spell CNBLUE with beads I use to play with and hang it around my neck. 
 
I'll just wait until it is purchasable... or when I can carve CNBLUE out of steel blocks the size of half my thumb and create holes in them to link around a chain. I'll check the malls if they have carved steel letters. Maybe then I can make one that looks similar. But to satisfy my crave for the necklace now. Beads of when I was a kid is okay. Here's what it looks like. I know... :S not pretty compared to the real necklace. D; That's all for today! :)
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment