May 28, 2011

Today's special: Boyfriend on Music Core & more performances!

Heys! I'm working on the recaps for Rebound so hopefully I'll be able to catch up. I went on google seeing if anyone else was doing recaps for Rebound so that I could share with you guys while I catch up it seems not... On the other hand, I just had popcorn! (: Yum. Like today's Blog entry title More of boyfriend here:

This time no intro. Grrr. Last performance it seemed like the camera man was sorta biased to my favourite guy but this time he's no where near. And last performance I realized that my fav - Kangmin doesn't have much lines. Even the Minwoo guy who looks like Nickun (also younger than Kangmin) has more lines. Grr. His twin on the other hand gets tons of camera shot and lines. I wonder if they ever get jealous of one an other. But it's okay, Kangmin - If you ever see this, I like you A TON more than your brother! (: Now for the song of the day due to their amazing performance I have been singing Hello Hello the whole day here's their performance (I've also grown a liking towards the bass in F.T Island. Me and my bass loves; Jungshin!)
 

Hongki looks different. His earring was bothering me though. I actually didn't like it, Seemed to not fit with his outfit. but I may be wrong. I'm sure if it wasn't dangling or at least most detailed in someway it would've looked better. And I always found his hand movement when he sang the chorus weird. This time he did it less than last performance I guess that's why I was fine with it this time. The song gives me this vibe of the song Gypsy Girl by Winterplay. Here's their video. One sounds bouncy and the other sounds sorta sad?

I like the concept of her video and her voice. That reminds me, I went to garage sales today and got these books. One of them is really interesting it's title is: The Book of General Ignorance by John Lloyd and John Mitchinson. Another one I seemed to like is: The Passion of Artemisia by Susan Vreeland. Interesting books they are. And Laura if you're reading this (I have just proved that I do read books just not in the mood to read Harry potter... D;) And last video of the day is:

He's one of the members of an old band called H.O.T in Korea. He's known to be a good dancer. His songs' quite entertaining. I like that his voice sounds beautiful. Kinda reminds me of the guy from Super Junior but the older version? (: 

Hope you have a great day! 
and wish me luck on catching up on my recaps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment