May 25, 2011

Today's Special: OMFG Boyfriend is OUT!

AAHHHHH SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! Here's the MV and link to their Digital Single songs! 
SO FREAKING CUTE! and the song is LOVELY! screaminnggg INSIDE AND OUT! Here's the link to listen to their Digital Single: Click Here and here's the clips to their little showcase. WATCH AND ADMIRE: Click here! ENJOY! I know I WILL!
I FORGOT! HERE! This you have to see. The TWINS and mini Nickun is Dancing so OMG WATCH IT! :D

Oh and here's an other music video. This time it's F.T ISLAND! Their new song that has been out for some time already. Album also out. Here's the music video and enjoy it because the song is actually quite amazing!

So that's really all for today because I don't have much to say after all. Boyfriend just completed my day. Another boy band to add to my fav list! Dalmatian, Boyfriend, CN.Blue, F.T Island... etc. So have a great day! And ENJOY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment