May 29, 2011

Today's Special: Boyfriend & more

I've been constantly blogging about boyfriend I wonder if you ever get annoyed. LOL! If you were on my website last night at 12 something (Canada time) then you would've seen the layout of my blog constantly changing and at some point I just gave up and kept it at this layout. I was changing it to begin with because my friend said she kept seeing a youtube video at the side of my blog. I think it's because my layout is best viewed on a larger screen. I'm not really sure LOL! But Sorry Laura I'm keeping it to this until I find a better layout. D; I spent hours doing it and I just couldn't do it LOL! Now here's today's boyfriend video:

They're wearing yellow today! (: Cuteee. I still don't like the fact that the one I like is singing less lines than the others but grrr oh well. I'm sure in the future other people will also admire him and
request for more lines from a beautiful guy like him. I still can't believe Min woo is 2 years younger than me. That's like... Hmmm I dunno I guess it's because the boybands have always been older than me or my age and now that I'm growing older and they keep the age range of boybands the same. I'll constantly grow older than the average boyband guys. HEY at least they'll grow old with me? (: Now there were other performances like F.T Island. But I'm only posting Boyfriend today cause I'm lazy.
      More info would be today's song of the day is: Positive by Taio Cruz. Always loved his songs and still do. (: Here's the song. I couldn't find it in small version so I'm just gonna shrink it to the point where you don't see the screen? (:

I hope it worked. and I super like the lyrics. You should search it up! I'm working on the recaps. but I don't guarantee that there will be a lot of pictures. Hope you can wait patiently or try to look for another website that also does recaps for Japanese dramas. I know one that does recaps for Korean dramas if that helps... I'mma continue to work on the recaps.
Hope you have a great day! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment