May 5, 2011

Today's Special: APS Test

Drama Class
I didn't have anything really special today except for the fact that I had an APS test to do. I have some pictures of my day though. So I guess today is only gonna have pictures. :)
During the morning I had drama and we all read a line of our monologues, one after another. It was quite funny cause sometimes the sentences
together made sense. It also sounded like a therapy group. Quite amusing too bad I have the givens due tomorrow. good thing I finished it in class before! (: 
 
My friends Katrina and Jackie were wearing really summery today! Check out Katrina's Blog: http://chocolatenyanko.wordpress.com/ She blogs about her days as well but more of how she keeps her body as amazing as it is! (: The one in pink is Katrina! :) I should've wore a dress too! D; Arggsss. Then I had lunch and here are pictures of lunch time! (: 
But yeah that's all for today because I spent the rest of the day studying for APS. If you like to see my APS notes I actually took a picture of them. 
I like to write them in a sticky note so I can stick it everywhere I will spend more than 5 minutes at. they were on my mirror while I was brushing my teeth and all that. :P I stuck them on my agenda! (: Yayyy! Kay that's all for today!
Have a GREAT DAY! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

owowowowowowowowow

URE STICKY NOTES ARE CRAZYYY !! XD

Post a Comment