May 4, 2011

Today's Special: Feels like a good day!

Darsha Glasses!
Today felt like a GOOD day! :) First, there weren't a lot of people on the bus so I got my own seat. Secondly I remembered my phone and got to listen to music while I was waiting for the bus. Thirdly I got to take pictures.
      Here's how my day went: While I was waiting for the bus I wasn't clod this morning and got to wear a shirt that I bought in France. Although it's the USA Flag. Never really understood that. When I got to school I spent time in the library and watched Shiza and Melissa's comtech video. I really liked it. :P 
Then during drama we were working on our monologues. Although it was hard and I need to memorize 6 lines of my monologue for tomorrow still good cause I had a good time. I also have photos of my drama class. Not everyone though :P. Then it was lunch...
      During lunch, I actually had a full lunch. In fact, I even had a bit of what Laura was eating. I then bought chocolate to share with her. Rice something chocolate. tasted good! We also had a walk to the library! And because we had chocolate there was  a wrapper around it that was gold. Laura thought of the golden ticket from Charlie and the Chocolate factory and started writing on it to make a ticket. 
      During math class I was determined to do well and got 1 test done. I kinda also transferred my sleepyness to Laura. Who kept asking me questions but because of my burning flame to solve the math questions I couldn't answer her. D; Sorry Laura! Then I had my second lunch since I dropped Biology class in which I spent time with Marina, Emily and Nicole. After Nicole and Emily left I started doing my math homework and seeked help from Will because he's that awesome LOL! He actually solved it and it a quick time. 
      Last period I had APS. and we finished watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest. We then had a discussion time asking why things happened in the movie. I then bought another chocolate for Laura and this time the ticket she drew no longer brought her to Hogwarts but to my house (: I had a fun day today. Now I gotta study for my APS test tomorrow D;

 YOU YOU by Untouchable before they enroll into the army! D; Catchy sonnggg! :)
Hope you have a great day! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOMIKOT!! STALKER PICS!!! LOL!!

<33333 U WOULDDD XDDD

Post a Comment