May 26, 2011

Today's Special: MORE OF BOYFRIEND & Kim hyun Joong!

I had a bad day today. or like a bad 1 and half hour. But it's all good now because I got to watch Boyfriend's Live broadcast. There was this girl who screamed twice as loud as I did when their MV came out. LOL! It was at 0:14. Man I wish I had that much energy! Now here's the video:

They are just SO ADORABLE. I tried researching to find out whether they're older than me or not but it seems the twins that I love so much are younger than me. Blarggg. My friend even said it's weird how they're younger. Then again, I am not that old. LOL! so I guess it can be weird. If you're trying to find more info on them and you DO! please tell me. D; The twin I like is the one that does not have dyed hair. If you get tons of information about him TELL ME! (: 
      On the other hand, I'm not going to do co-op in Ecuador anymore... My parents and I have come to a conclusion that studies are much more important than a 6 credit co-op that could be very tiring. Tomorrow will be my school's play day so I'll take some pictures and hopefully post them. Also I went to the zoo a few weeks ago (during the time that my internet was down). I'll post them when I have time. 
      Now! More kpop-ness! Kim Hyun Joong is soon to release his MV for his solo album! Here's a previewwww:

He got a hair. I Think he looks good in any cut. of course the cut he had in WGM was the best because that's when I first discovered such a funny and good looking guy could be alive. LOL! Can't wait! Didn't really like the drama playful kiss though (maybe because I watched the Taiwan one first) but he looked amazing in that too! That's all for today really cause I'm sure if I was talking 
about myself today you wouldn't want to listen to it with all the exciting Kpop-ness here. 
      I won't say today's a bad day. I'll just say today, I had an unhappy 1h and 30 minutes. I looked horrible and never have I ever put my head down and never wanted to look at someone for so long. I actually used my hair to cover my face which I don't like doing because it just makes my skin worse. And I didn't want to see Him, who walks out of math class. If he saw me crying than my day would've been the worst day ever. I wanted to show everyone my best side (the courageous side) because you know, people like finding other's weaknesses and use them to their opportunities. I've already got one bad trait which is my height (I'm pretty short). I don't want others to see me cry, that just makes me look even worse than I already do and weak! LOL! But yeah, that was my day Kim hyun joong & Boyfriend! (: 
Hope you have a great day! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment