May 9, 2011

Today's Special: This is gonna be short

      So Yesterday i didn't get to blog because we were celebrating mother's day. I was gonna post a lot of pictures up of the BBQ I had with my family. But my internet is kinda... well... let's just say it exploded. Too much Dramas it must be. So I'll only be posting a small collage of me and my dog in my backyard!  
      But it's all good it allows me to do my homework more often than usual! My blog entries won't be very detailed for like... 2 more weeks. (Unless recapping). But yeah I was planning to start recapping Sign too... Grrrr. But yeah. Yay!! I had a P.A day today so I got to rest but tomorrow tons of stuff to do. I have a Japanese exam and a math test. I also have a Drama monologue I should have already memorized by today and an APS journal due tomorrow. Should submit by tonight so that at least if it's not printed I would've already handed something in (online).  
      Wait for this weeks Rebound Episode recap! If you haven't already read a recap of Rebound click the [Recap] button at the side menu that disappears as you scroll down. If you haven't visited my friends websites before, check theirs out at the [Connect] button at the side menu. And if you'd like to stalk me LOL! You can see what I have planned for the rest of week at the [Calendar] button at the side menu. I'm sorry I have such a short entry today. but it's gonna be like this for the remaining few weeks of my short internet usage. 
Hope you had a great day. and if you day hasn't started yet, 
Have a GREAT DAY! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment