May 24, 2011

Today's Special: I'm BACK with BOYFRIEND! :)

My post title may be misleading but no, I am not back with a boyfriend. I'm back online (which means my internet is back) with a boy band named BOYFRIEND! So you're thinking. Ew what type of name is that? I know sounds a bit weird but THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Here's a photo or actually a few...
Boyfriend boy band
 Now how special are they other than their band name? They're special because they look like miniature versions of already idolized people. Oh and may I add TWINS?! YES there are TWINS. like everyone loves twins! They dyed one of the twins hair so you can tell them apart and of course. 
Back to the idolized people look alike part there is Kim hyun Joong look alike. I dunno if I spelt his name right but it's the guy from playful kiss and We got married (Married with Hwang Bo). Then there's this guy (named Dong Hyun) that I think looks like the reaper from 49 Days. But I may be wrong. I need to see these guys debut before I can actually say they are ALIKE. but from side view Hyun Seong looks like Kim bum and a lot say that Min woo looks like Nickun from we got married (presently). Here's a video of their near TV show I believe: 
Cute isn't it, It even tells us who is who. and Yes one of them dyed their hair red. I wonder who it is since I haven't really learned their names yet. Think it's Jeong Min. and their debut comes out on the 26th. So I'm patiently waiting. I was screaming before in class because of them. When it comes out I'll probably cry (not really) but I'll be SUPER happy. Here's their trailer for their MV.

Can't see their faces clearly so it upsets me. D; but it's better than nothing and the water effect just makes it a lot more cooler and here's just another video to sum up my day. I had a hectic day. I had to get my attendance and credit counseling things done before I got to the ICE meeting for Ecuador co-op. I had a math test then went to the ICE interview then had to go to Japanese class for last class. Here's class photo:

My Japanese Class
It was my last day. Then this week Saturday will be my last day of Mandarin class. Then Exams roll in and more hectic things. But yeah. We played DDR had pizza, Onigiri and Ice cream! yum! Loved today although it was so stressful the day before and today! Now here's the summary video.

Don't they just look like Robots dancing to an amazing song? That's actually a boy band that consist of like 21 guys I think? I'm not sure but it's sure fun watching them dance. It's like ROBOTS cause they're so synchronized! :) That's all for today. I'll start to catch up on Rebound to recap!
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment