May 30, 2011

Today's Special: Kim Hyun Joong & Love Buffet Super Short EP 13 Recap

(Love Buffet Super Short Ep 13 Recap Below) If you've been on my blog before and you suddenly realize that today something looks different. You're right! This is what it use to look like:
Before
Now
You can see the google search thing at the top of my before picture because I forgot to take a before picture before changing my layout. So I had to cache it. Like it? Or was the old one better?
Well too bad.
I aint changing it now. I spent another hour working on it D: It's hard to look for good layouts. Cause the really good ones need the classic html user thingy. And doing that html stuff is hard and time consuming. I use to do it for Piczo and it was tiring that's why I went to blogger. So I'm not going back LOL! And Last night while I was finding a perfect layout - on Allkpop they released an article on this Lotte Duty Free commercial filled with good looking korean stars. I felt like sharing it but not blogging at the middle of the night so here it is:

For the article on Allkpop click here: HERE! now more stuff about Kim Hyun Joong. Did you see him in the commercial? He was the 'Little Prince'! Love that book - In english. I read it in French and grrr. I think it's the fact that I had to write an essay and stuff on it that made me hate it. But yes, Kim Hyun Joong! He released the Audio track of "Please" for his new comeback album today! The article was written and posted on Allkpop but you know I like to focus on the awesome stuff. like Kim Hyun joong. Here's the audio track:

Sounds beautiful. Can't wait until the MV is released. And YAY! I got my exam schedule today! Luckily I have my exams only on one day. Thursdayy! That means I get all the other days off to study and stuff. YAY!
Now about the hot Breeze. It's cause today feels like 30 degrees outside. I just wanted to tell you (: Tomorrow's gonna fee like 30 something so Grrr. I guess I HAVE to wear shorts. My legs look super white that's why I don't want to wear shorts. Makes me look like an alien or like I have florescent lights. D; There was also a co-op convention today at the library so not only was outside hot, the inside was also hot. Everyone was like STUFFED in a corner looking at co-op opportunities. Ugh, Hot. OH and I painted my nails during the weekends. here's a picture that I was gonna upload on FB but in the end did not. Also there hasn't been any videos on Boyfriend today so there will be no updates on that. On the other hand I've been looking at the search results that get you to my blog and it seems like some people are wondering what the ending for Love Buffet is. To tell the truth I actually watched it and if you want I can tell you right now but really SPOILER ALERT! if you haven't finished it yet.

[LOVE BUFFET SUPER SHORT RECAP ENDING - really the END end]
      It's nothing special really. It's kind of like the manga but instead you can't really tell who she ends up with. At this point one of them have the opportunity to work out of this area. But in the end ONE of them has to leave. So AY (if you don't know the short forms go back to the recaps before to find out) believes that XF wants him to leave. And asks her one last time whether she does. Instead she answers that it's not her choice but his. She now (I believe) likes DY and not AY. But DY still feels like she has feelings for AY. And in fact because of this the moment that one of them are suppose to leave everyone ends up going taboo and DY gets into the taxi that is suppose to drive away and leaves. And yes the evil lady is now gone at this point. CE and AJ are also finally together. He gets all his money to buy her this ring telling her not to leave (I'm assuming she's going overseas for studies if not, for other reasons). CE starts laughing and tells him that she doesn't mind anything about him and that she has chosen to stay here or something and they hug and yeah. Happy stuff. And then We flash to the future where XF is in her house (now decorated into a child's haircutting place) and giving a kid or I think AY a haircut I forgot. And then you only see the shoes of someone (really clean cut person like a business person) walking up to XF's place. The camera scrolls up and you see it's DY and all three of them reunite. Both of them (AY and DY) start arguing about which of them is the person (prince) in her picture that she drew when she was a kid. She's confused and starts to ask them what it is. They don't answer her and the camera zooms out as they are arguing and smiling. (Typical endings)
      I know... sucks no pictures but still it's an ending sorta... If I EVER go back to that drama I will give you guys a better ending summary *with pictures. but lately everything's just not that interesting. Even Rebound has gotten a little blehhh. But still I'm almost done recapping it's mainly because of my math homework and games that I've recently downloaded that I can't concentrate. Please blame the game creators! Love you all!
Have a great day! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment