May 6, 2011

Today's Special: Student Elections

My Shoes! (The picture of Shiza & I made my face look real big D;)
Ouuhs! Using new font! Hmm it looks more sophisticated. So today was student elections. Basically we had to pick who we wanted to be president, Vice prez and all that. But instead of sturing up trouble by telling you who I voted for I'm going to post photos of today! *No change in where the pictures were taken cause I attend school everyday. I got some pictures from APS class today! 
Today since we had the elections the periods were shorten. As you can see I'm pretty tiny compared to Katrina... but it is also because she's wearing heels! Normally I'm past her shoulders! (: We didn't do anything in drama today. We are to memorize a monologue and present it for Tuesday or something like that. I should've worked on my monologue instead of taking pictures. shouldn't I have? :S Katrina and Jackie were practicing for their vocals test. ...
I'm I had yummy lunch today! Well except for the chicken in my chicken noodle soup. that tasted nasty. Other than that everything else was fine! I also had potato nuggets! *Yum! Then in math I basically tried to keep myself awake as much as possible but you know. It's sorta hard when your body's asking for it. I sorta slept though when he was explaining things. I tried to keep my eyes open. D; Then I had my second lunch and spent it walking with Emily in the halls. YAY! (: my foot still hurts from walking so much. Emily just LOVES walking. can't blame her though. Walking keeps you awake. I wanted to book an appointment with Guidance but it was closed. Maybe they were counting the ballets for the elections. 
Then In APS since my teacher was having an extremely painful headache we all ended up watching criminal minds! YESH. We're gonna be finishing the last 7 minutes on Tuesday since Monday is a holiday. Oh my Shiza, So photogenic! :) <3 but yeah, that's all for today! 
Have a great day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment