May 27, 2011

Today's Special: Blazer's Bash, Boyfriend & SHINee!

Michelle & I
Today was a good day! I'll start with boyfriend because I'm sure half of you that are here come for boyfriend. Today they preformed at Music Bank and here's the video:
As cute as EVER! I screamed for the past few hours so I'm out of energy and voice. But yeah I was TRYING to scream as I was watching them. :) Still doing intro and song so I'm completely in love with them; not that I won't be if they didn't! And SHINee's new MV is out. It's the Japanese version of Replay. To watch korean version (because I'm too lazy to link) go and search it on youtube. For Japanese version here it is: SHINee's MV Their hair style changed. Or at least the one I like the most had his hair changed. Still as wonderful as ever and if you aren't just looking at SHINee in the video you'll realize that Yoona from SNSD is in it! Yayyyy! Continuing with my day. Today was Blazer's bash - it's like the fun day for my school. We had inflatable slides, obstacle courses and the gladiator. We had cotton candy, balloons, BBQ & Musical chairs. Then the highlight of the day was of course Trevor Boris! If you don't know, Trevor Boris is the guy from Video on Trial. He came and gave us a talk show. Very funny because he was trying to find words to say without using swear words because our teachers definitely won't allow it. Here are the photos:
 
 
  
 
Although the weather wasn't the best it was still fun. As you can see there's the inflatable slide, and the gladiator which is basically standing on this bouncy stand and hitting each other with the weird noodle looking thing. There's a picture of people getting ready for the musical chairs at the top and my friend holding hands with her boyfriend.
 
 
   
This is my friends and I waiting for Trevor Boris to arrive at our school. Like my angry face? (: What I was wearing today wasn't really fit for a part and celebration mode. I wasn't really prepared in the morning. There was also this balloon that flew up to the ceiling. And since our school has these scary fans in the caf the balloons kept going into them and everyone was afraid they'd pop. We arrived like 15 minutes early so it was sorta out entertainment. 
 
   
Then the lights went off and everyone was screaming and he came out from the curtains. Hilariously since our school was filled with Asians he made the peace sign for us. We asked questions and he told us about his puppy that he got off Kijiji but then gave to someone else after a few days. Last year was a magician so he made fun of that too because it wasn't JUST a magician but a motivational magician. This year was fun although the weather wasn't the best. By the end of it we got to take pictures with him or get a signature but you know. TONS of people would like that so it wasn't easy and I gave up. 
 
This was the crowd going after him. I got up like close enough but I was just too tired and claustrophobic I just didn't want to get any further in. Especially with people getting bitchy about not being able to get a picture with him. Can you even spot him? For you specially I tried to circle him out on Paint with red. But I don't know if you can see it cause the picture's been shrinked. At least he came to my school? (: YAY! I'm sorry Dominique that you didn't get to take a picture with him. I'm sure in the future there will be other opportunities! I hope? D; Yah so that's my day,
Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment