Jan 6, 2011

Today's Special: Course Selections

I'm so screwed... 
  1. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to go to school 
  2. Going to school early to attend an assembly about course selections...
  3. Course selections = need to plan future
  4. Planning future = looking for a university / College
  5. Don't know my future
  6. Never thought about my future
  7. I can't even deal with my present I need to deal with my future now...
I am so screwed... It's like My friend Laura said today: "When I was a kid people told me not to worry because I had many years before I ever had to think about it. Now that I have to think about it I don't have enough time." I'm so freaking worried. Laura was so worried... she kept asking people how they know what course they wanted to pick or what they wanted to be in the future. Seeing her worried also makes me worried. I use to plan about my future a lot. But I didn't plan in DETAIL. Now that we have to pick our courses I'm seriously gonna shit my pants. It's so hard. It's like me saying "I always wanted to be a teacher" but then when you step into a university they ask you "What type of teacher?" and you're like. Shit I thought that once we get out of school we just automatically pick a 'Teacher's course' and you're done... Life is a pain in the butt sometimes. Now might be the time. I always wished that the board of education did not take off grade 13 Cause then we'd still at least have one year to think about it or at least gain more knowledge before going into the unprotected society this world has. Now that people want to take a grade 13 it's considered a - what lap? Victory lap? Why call it victory lap? And the worst part about having this "Victory lap" is that when you graduate you aren't going to be graduating with your friends that you spent those amazing and stressful 4 years with. And what I hate about graduating is that everyone's going to separate paths. I wouldn't be able to see Laura until I ask or drive to wherever she would be to see her. And using Career Cruising Isn't much help. I can't wait until the assembly tomorrow to understand how to use that weird career cruising thing. My friend also told me to go to Einfo for more information on the universities. I only got to know that there were so many programs after visiting that website. I am even more stressed. Having had the fact that I watched the movie "accepted" isn't much help either due to the fact that it was about a bunch of people who got rejected... I'm so stressed it's not something I think I can just forget like normally... I hope that tomorrow will really help me... I'm not ready for the future. I've heard that it's gonna be an ass. But I didn't think I'd get to know it was really an ass until I got into the society... I wanna just have a peaceful and calm life I guess that doesn't work for... everyone.
Have a good day. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment