Jan 5, 2011

Today's Special: Midnight sun

      Today I felt even more tired than I was yesterday. To begin with today I watched the movie Accepted and I felt even worse that I did about school. The movie accepted is basically getting accepted to College and being a student that the society accepts. I'm so nervous watching that I felt like I was being rejected by university and colleges too. I'm at the point were I should be preparing for these types of things right... I'm so un-planned. I feel lost and like I have no place to go to. Everything's so mixed up lately. I only like the fact that I smell like Bubble gum. (there's this body cream that makes me smell like bubble gum so I'm happy). 
      Today in History class we were watching the Gladiator and god was I confused. I felt like his life sucked. Now that I think about it everything can really suck if you put yourself in their place. I'm pretty lucky as a human of this age. I'm just so tired lately I can't bring myself to laugh and like things like I use to. I've been having a trend though lately. So you know how I got a hair cut? Well I got bangs right? So one day they are done the next they are pinned back. and so on. I should take a picture of my entire week sometime and post it. Then you'd see my entire week based on the hair trend. I'll even make different kinds of hair styles. Today's song of the day is Midnight Sun by F.Cuz (korean Band)



It's a pretty good song, I like it. When I listen to it kinda brings me back I think it's the beat of the song. The exams are drawing closer and I'm pretty nervous about my law and French. My history I know my stuff since my teacher taught us very neatly. For spanish I just have to practice my tenses. For French though I need to get into the grammar and spelling checking habit and re read most of my books. As for Law... it's always been hard having an exam based on the entire complicated unit I did is even harder... :S Next semester's going to be hard to deal with too... I should book an appointment with guidance to check up on that drama credit I don't want. I hope it's not too late. I'm just gonna end today off like this. hope something exciting or happy comes up tomorrow. 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment