Jan 4, 2011

Today's Special: Nothing really special...

      I haven't got much to say today to tell the truth... Today I woke up feeling tired and went to school wearing my awesome sweater in which I love very much. It's red white and black and it has this sorta like oven mitten pattern since Laura said it looked like one. At school I was studying law with Stefan before going to class. 
      My first class is World History. Fun! :) We were watching Deadliest warrior the Gladiator VS Apache. I thought the Gladiators were going to win but in the end the Apaches did. We also finished Troy the movie and it was very good. But I got to say, It would of been better if he had not died in the end. Then I had Spanish class. In spanish class we were talking about the In direct and direct pronouns I think and we were talking about that guy from the movie Romeo and Julliet and babies since My teacher had a story about this brilliant baby she knows. In Law class we did this quiz. I hope it I get a good mark in it... Then in French we were going to present our presentation on Meursault but in the end we didn't. Tomorrow I gotta bring my Professional clothes to pretend to be a lawyer... I REALLY hope I get a good mark cause I want to get a better mark in French class... Well Today i don't feel in the mood to blog. So yeah I'll probably blog tomorrow. But when the exams get close I'm not going to be able to blog everyday... :S 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment