Jan 24, 2011

Today's Special: One down, Three more to go!

      If you've been keeping track with my previous blogs you'd know this week is exam week. Today I finished my first exam which was Spanish exam. Tomorrow I have my History exam and my Spanish oral exam. Wish me luck! :)
      I'm sorry but today I don't really have any good news. I haven't been watching anything new nor have I been able to keep myself up to date. I can tell you what I HAVE been doing though... My dad got this new camera so I've been going through all the cool things his camera can do. It has fisheye lense and this thing that makes pictures look older as you twist the front of the camera. Another cool thing I've been playing with is the fact that I am actually knitting a heart on a scarf. It's taking me forever though. I'll take a picture of it right now :P
  
So that's how it is right now. but I'm not done. Can you sorta see the heart? :S cause I worked really hard on it! :) I knit while I study, watch TV /dramas and listen to music. This is actually my knitting while studying progress. Kinda okay right? :)
I'm going to knit the ends together so that the scarf isn't that big and can hide the knit of the heart since the back is really not that good looking :P. I was thinking of giving you guys the recap for Love buffet 05 but in the end I realized it takes up alot of time. But I haven't watched it yet. So you should watch it first and maybe you could recap for me instead ;). I'm kidding. Enjoy it, don't have to recap it for me. But after I'm done all this studying I will deff recap and do what I promised to do. LOL! and take a picture of all the scarves I've once stitched. Today I don't have a song but did you enjoy my Tropical getaway song? If I have to give a song today I would guarantee warm fluffy feeling from this guy's voice! 
He's brilliant. A guy that can play guitar and sing in a melo attracting voice totally get 5 stars! He has many other videos you can go see them too! Tomorrow I will probably not blog because I have to study for Law and french which are my worst marks right now. I am in french immersion but that doesn't mean I have very good (or was it well?) grammar. And Law. Law was always confusing it'd be shocking if there wasn't something I didn't know about law. But my mom does want me to become a lawyer when I grow up so I did take international law for next year. Yikes, if I fail this I shall hope to succeed next year? :S So that's all for today! :)
Have a nice day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment