Jan 29, 2011

Today's Special: Websites!


[3:10] - Right now I have just started to watch Love buffet but it usually takes me around some time for me to recap, post pictures (screen cap them) and give a good review so today's entry will be choppy and the updates will be constant that is why there is the time indicated at the beginning of this entry. It will tell you when I started typing it and the next time will tell you when I started that part of this entry. Right now I will be talking about fascinating website since Love buffet is still loading:
  1. DarkSmurfSubs - This is the first website I will be talking about. This website provides subtitles for the most current korean dramas out there. So if you are people that love to download before watching your dramas and you're people that like to download before the subs are even hardsubbed in. this is a website that is useful to you. You just need signup to be a member! I believe there is no fee. But I don't download from DarkSmurf because I haven't got a membership yet since I tend to keep to my current downloading websites which would be introduced after this bullet I think. 
  2. Sugoideas - I've always talked about this website because this one provides you videos of Taiwanese dramas. You are also able to download them by clicking the download button above all the rest. This website provides videos / dramas from way back too! And it also has variety shows from Taiwan. It's pretty good! :) 
  3. SD-AD - One of my favourite websites! This website provides hardsubbed dramas. What is hardsubbed? It means that the subtitles are already on the video without needing to look for them (softsubs). This place hardsubs all my favourite dramas so that I may delete all my dislocated dramas and download videos that already have subs and they are also in brilliant quality! One con about this is that the videos are direct like the softsub and video combination but that doesn't mean that it's bad. My mom just doesn't have the patience so I download the separate first then download the combined so that I may complete my drama collections. :) You will also need a membership to this website too. It doesn't have a cost but it's good to donate to this website so that it can keep functioning :)  
  4. LookBook - If you are a fashion addict like me you will LOVE this website. It's basically people around the world publishing a picture of their "look". All of them seem to be models or overly beautiful people. Which makes me love looking at them 8). You can also join this website and publish your own looks and like other people's looks / follow them. I garantee you'll love everyone's style there. 
  5. DearblankPleaseblank - Is a hilarious website that allows you to write a short or medium length letter to someone either alive, dead, a show, a cartoon, a myth, or fake and publish it. Most of these are being sarcastic or funny. 
  6. They got married (International Thread) - If you are a We got married fan then you are going to LOVE this because it's basically a forum that allows you to talk to other people who also LOVE we got married and it also shares specials, videos, subtitles and exclusive pictures of the couples on the show of their First season and Second Season (meaning the couples of today). 
So for now I only have this much to post. After I watch Love buffet or have to wait for the video to load again I'll publish more.

[8:49] - I just finished the Drama recap for Love buffet Episode 06. See I told you it takes long and it's partially because I had dinner and then I had to also screencap and re-watch the parts I like. So I am now gonna talk about the song that is posted at the top. It is called When did your heart go missing by Rooney it is one of my favourite songs. Although the lyrics repeat a bit I love the melody. Now for websites:
  1. 22 Tracks - This website provides different types of music selections. You are able to buy the music that you are listening to on 22 Tracks. It is absolutely refreshing. You can discover new types of music that you never heard of before. I grew a liking to many different types of music through this website!
  2. Deezer - A website that also allows you to listen to music and purchase it (direct download). It will allow to listen to never before seen artist and show you the lastest hits of different areas. But there are limits to the things you can do on this website. 
  3. Shana Logic - An online shop that sells the most adorable things ever! Any girl or guy wearing their things will look BRILLIANT. Although my mom never lets me buy anything online so args. I gave up trying but I keep track of what they have new cause I love everything they have on that website. :P 
  4. Uncyclopedia - It's like Wikipedia except for fun! 
  5. TheOatMeal - The coolest website I've ever seen out there! :P A comic, blog and quiz based website that allows you to enter a new world of Oatmeal. Wished there could be a daily dose but the author is not always available so updates aren't daily.
  6. LostAtEMinor - At first I read it as Lo - state - minor. Until I realized it was Lost At E Minor. It is a website that keeps you up to date with the most unsual things around world. from fashion - website from trends - creations.
So that's pretty much all for today. Hope you enjoyed the websites and enjoy the episode recap if you're going to read it / read it already.
Have a good day! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment