Jan 12, 2011

Today's Special: Laura's amazing discovery

      So why is today dedicated to Laura? Well like the title, She make an AMAZING discovery. Not only is is AMAZING I just have to tell somebody (hoping that somebody actually does read my blog entries). I've told you before that I am very superstitious. I may even say I'm gullible because I believe almost everything anybody says to me (if it takes part in my life). I've also come to learn not to at some point in my high school years
because then people will bring horrible stuff on to you cause you were a retard and did listen to them. :S
      The AMAZING thing she discovered today was about horoscopes and I myself knowing I want to believe her but learned not to do it until there's proof asked her for the source (gawd I sound like an English class). And here's her source: Your Astrological Sign May Not Be What You Think It Is @ Live Science  so you're like I don't want to read this. Well, haha same with me but I did. And it has told me that our horoscope is based on the sun. And since the sun has changed during it's years our horoscope alignment also changes creating a different day difference for the horoscopes. So I use to be a Cancer and now I'm a Gemini. But really if you tell people this who would really believe you that your horoscope changed? It's like say I was born in 2010 but now I'm born in 2011 (which is NOT true at all cause then I'd be so SMART baby :P). So now it's your turn to find out whether your sign ALSO changed like mine. and here's a compatiblity list knowing which horoscope sign you're compatible with. Compatible Star Signs @ Kelly's Star Signs Today we're gonna have no music / video because I still haven't finished my majorly important homework. Laura just showed me some amazing thing I wanted to blog about. If I have time later I'll update. But for now this is all I got. 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment