Jan 11, 2011

Today's Special: If Tired could be an excuse...

Today's Tuesday. 
Tuesday of the second week of January. 
January the last month of Semester one. 
Semester one the beginning of a Grade. Grade a word used in school. 
School = Knowledge. 
Knowledge = Power.

I just found out I hate power. After finding out that Power has to do with Knowledge which is taught to you in a school which is rightfully yours to take by law. It is at least the 5th day that I've officially started to learn properly. And now that I do I get a load of shit. I guess this is my punishment for not being able to focus. Sometimes I get this urge and power to work hard when I see people not work at all. I dunno what it is. Maybe when I see people not working hard and seeing their consequence I don't want to be the same.
But then when people see others work hard they also get the motivation to work hard. And then I loose it. Yah, I LOOSE IT. I loose the will to work again. And the cycle begins...
      Today I did work. I worked hard on my French and I've found an interesting way to present it on Thursday. I also studied for Japanese (only did I realize that I did not need to know those words). I tried to memorize the regular and stem changes of the preterito for Spanish and I kept my hamster running in my head. Now that I'm working really hard I wonder if I'll ever be able to breathe. Maybe people have to live alone until the realize that the world can work even without you. And when you step out of your sheltered area - no one cares a shit about you. You may care about them but truthfully inside you only do it so that they would do the same for you. Or maybe you really do, do it just to be nice. I do that with my friends. But when you find a person that will bitch at you I guess all you can do is be nice to them because if you bitch back nothing will ever stop. Maybe when they bitch like you have no feelings till you bitch back. Cause then they'll know you have feelings and go like: "Whoa shit, she's human too". Is it really our first instinct to be greedy and save ourselves? I haven't really seen any sacrifice themselves for someone else before... Sometimes I would like to scream out: 
I'm HUMAN TOO!
But someone else would scream back:
AND WHAT? I'M NOT?
We're all too self centered at one point. We may not see it but when someone says they're so stressed and in deep shit. and you feel the same. Wouldn't you be like: Well guess what at least (blah blah blah blah blah). Right now I just expect it coming back at me. Everyone's stressed every doesn't know what to pick for course selections everyone feels like their in a world pool of screwed up things. And yeah. So, Today's song of the day (I don't know the English title of it so just listen to it).
It's by JOO a very good korean singer that I have currently come to like because of the songs from her newest album. Now it's going to be the same thing I said yesterday. Exams, projects, shit and stress. I can't blog everyday probably. When I can I probably am slacking off. (like right now). If my entries sound like I'm in a whirlpool of chaos I probably am. If you're having fun in life enjoy it now because you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. ARGS tomorrow I have a Spanish quiz on preterito. Wish me luck!
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment