Jan 7, 2011

Today's Special: We are Daiting Episode 04 (2/3) - Recap!

      Today is going to be a recap day! :P I stayed after school today for a project but in the end we didn't get anything (filming) done. Oh and before I talk about anything else today's song of the day is Can U Smile By INFINITE:
[REMOVED] 
So I'm back and I start watching these dramas / Variety shows. One I would like to talk about is We are Dating - sub show for We got married. In that show I actually only watch these 2 couples. One is the Fun couple of Alexander and Minah. The second one is Eli and Jihae. I like this couple because they are unexpected were as the 'loving couple' is too... expected. A guy everyone wants to date and a girl that everyone loves. It's just :S too.. typical. The point of watching a variety show is to show off new ideas I guess. The only couple that feels real would be the awkward couple (Eli and Jihae). Even the couple I love the most Alexander and Minah are wonderful they also feel as setup as the 'loving couple'. 
      In today's episode The Fun couple went to a university and tried to be C.Cs. Which means Campus couple. They were very unexpected trying all different types of things a normal university couple would do. At first they arrived and sat on this bench swing and observed the University on that roof top. Even though it was freezing to death. And then Minah
the girl asked to eat Jajang myung which is like beef sauce with noodles and it taste AMAZING. Like I had some and I understand why they'd like it so much. And then they went walking around in the university. They got into an empty class and pretended to be student and teacher. Although the entire episode was very Cheesy I gotta say I kinda already expected them to be like that. They're very unexpected yet their personality of being wild is kinda expected. After they went to the cafeteria to eat. They both got Pork cutlet with cheese for lunch. After lunch they went to the library and reinacted classical library love scene where both main characters meet in a library after pulling out a book that showed the other side of the shelf. Cute :) 
      Where as the other couple the awkward couple was slightly... still awkward. We already knew that Eli didn't want to be partnered up with Jihae but she's still putting effort into this relationship. In this episode he came 30 minutes late to their second date and I got to say I would be SUPER angry like her too. But I can't help but still like him. He acts all cute when she says she's going to leave and gets up to head out. In the end she gives in to how cute he acted. He agrees to do whatever she wants so she says she wants to do a hobby together. Which in the end was Yoga. And During Yoga they grew closer to each other attempting yoga positions. Both showed that they were pretty flexible through their ability to do splits. 
     So those were the couples I liked but the other 'romantic couple' or something like that I didn't watch it. If you want to watch it here's the link: We are Dating Episode 04 @ Allkpop (Youtube Videos) I assure you it's entertaining but if you're like me (well if you think you are) then I think we'd both agree that the romantic couple is boring or maybe it's just because episode 2 when they were having their first date I was SO BORED. A sauna date really is boring. I'm never going to a sauna with my Boyfriend as our first date LOL!  


      I want to talk about the next thing which is the drama: My princess however, if you want a full recap and images you're going to have to wait until tomorrow because although I have downloaded both episodes 1 & 2 I don't feel like screen capping every interesting factor I'm going to be talking about until tomorrow. So Today I'll just leave it with We are Dating. So tune in tomorrow for a ultimately amazing drama I'll be talking about and knowing me I won't be posting until night time. So Have a good day! :) 
      Oh and One more thing watch this Video! :)



Amazing artist. The acting is just amazing and the voice is just beautiful! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment