Jan 22, 2011

Today's Special: A tropical Getaway


So the exams are pulling in. I have one exam each day. This time I gotta work real hard to pull up my marks for at least a bit more. Here's my exam list:
  • Spanish (1st)
  • World History (1st)
  • French (2nd)
  • Canadian Law (1st)
It's gonna be so hard waking up at 7:30 to get to school at 8:00 to study half an hour before the exams... I've also done pretty much no studying today except for this morning on world history. Ugh this is gonna suck. I'm gonna have to try harder tomorrow. I wanna get better marks. I didn't know becoming a kindergarten teacher was gonna be this hard. Here are my career choices: Kindergarten teacher, Magazine editor, Journalist / News Anchor / TV host and Last lawyer because I'm not that into law... My mom wants me to be a lawyer. She wanted to be a doctor, police and lawyer when she was a kid so now she's encouraging me to do the same as her whereas my dad doesn't really mind. He tells me to go for whatever I want as long as I'll be happy with it.

      You see the song I put above? That's why the entry today is called Tropical getaway. I don't know why but when I listen to that song it reminds me of going far far away and enjoying myself. It kinda of reminds me of heading in to the airport and saying goodbye to my parents. It reminds me of traveling on a plane and looking out the window. It reminds me of stepping onto new land. When I listen to this song I surrender myself to this relaxing music. This song is actually from the drama 'My princess' I told you I was gonna recap but in the end didn't which also reminds me. I haven't recapped Love buffet 05 and I won't be for 06 either until I have time after the exams. I actually haven't watched both episode yet :S Well 06 didn't come out yet but when it does I won't have time to watch it until after the exams. I wonder if all of us have a soundtrack for ourselves in our lives. It would be cool. Everyone of us had our own song that would play during a dramatic moment or something. I want time to freeze right now. I want to walk through a street of frozen people. I want to be alone in the world for a few minutes. I want to experience silence. I want to go to an island and just really lay there on the sand and stare at the sky. All these exams, stress and things that are being demanded and just confusing me. If time stopped for just a few seconds I'm sure everyone would be happy. I'm sure we're all being tormented by time, minutes, hours, days and months by now.
      I envy pictures. Because the ones in the pictures will be forever living that moment. I never really realized the love for pictures a photographer must have. I might look at art galleries a bit differently now. All this time thing made me loose track of my time now. I should go to sleep... 
Have a good day (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment