Jan 29, 2011

Today's Special: Exam Review day

'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
And the games you's play, you would always win, always win, 

      Today was Exam review day. and what does that mean? Means we get out exams back and we get to know our marks :S... But it also means that we only have half a day. So we get to go home early. Today, I went to school at 8 something. And class started at 9:05. So I was hanging out with my friends in the stairwell. My first class was World History
class. I got a 92 in my exam and I got a 84 as my final mark so that's good I guess. And during half an hour we were basically watching the end of the movie Gladiator. It was super sad! I cried :S
      Our schedule was also different so I went to my last class (my french class) and my mark really wasn't that good... But heh, I can't change it now. I was basically talking to Rami and Aaron about dogs the entire period. By the end of french I headed out to Spanish class. During Spanish class My friend lent me her Iphone and God, I love her games. There's this burger game it was so addicting I kept playing it. And because of that game I didn't blog about Love buffet today. I ended up going home and searching for that game online but in the end I found other exciting games.  Here's an example: Youda Sushi chef - I played that for around 2 hours? LOL! It was exactly like the burger but at some point I was too good at it, it started to get boring. And during Spanish class one of the students were not satisfied with their mark and had a small fight with my teacher. I got an 85 in that class and a 75 on my exam. Another pretty good right? :S Then lastly I went to my law class and spent the class time playing this word game with Cheryl and Laura. I actually forget what my mark is... So :S Well at least you know that I have good marks in Spanish and World history? :)

      So you might be asking what's this song I put up there? It's called Set Fire to the Rain by Adele. It's an absolutely amazing song. I love the lyrics too! There was this other video I was suppose to show you but I lost it because I accidentally closed the chat window with Laura but it was this amazing hand dance for the song we speak no americano. Also Aaron showed me this amazing website yesterday so let me find it right now.. It's called: aM laboratory and it's absolutely amazing! One of the ones she created that I absolutely can't stop playing with is: Tone matrix I have this thing for music and this - Tone Matrix creates Music which doesn't stop me from wanting to know more about it. I'll see if I can blog about Love buffet tomorrow without being distracted by games. One of the games I was playing that was INCREDIBLY distracting was: I don't even game - Click to go to the games page and find the I don't even game. You'd be so distracted. 8) And so yeah, I remember I had much more to link you guys to but I don't remember what they were so I'll leave it at this today! :)
and Yes Laura (You have you're own tag on my blog :P)
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment