Jan 14, 2011

Today's Special: Supa Luv

      I didn't blog yesterday, and I'm sorry LOL! but I have amazing news today! well the bad and the good. First, I didn't get to do my french presentation that I worked really hard on. secondly, I still have my History and Law project to finish while I gotta practice for my composition. And remember how I told you we have exam week here? Well we're screwed! :). I'll add my law video and add project pictures of tomorrow on... tomorrow LOL! but yeah, still have to study for my Mandarin mid term test. Args. Life sucks eh? But we put up to it cause if we didn't we'd all be dead! :) 
      So what's this amazing news I have to tell you? It's basically, Teen top. I LOVE them. Like for serious. I'm like in love love love with them well then again I say I'm in love with a ton of things. Like SHINee, Infinite and U-kiss. I like groups that are around my age. :) So, what about Teen top? They released a new album. Their album cover song is Supa luv. In my case I love all their songs but Supa luv actually has an MV so I'm showing that one first. I'll show my other appreciated song tomorrow if I have time after filming my law project. here's the video:

I don't have a favourite like I gotta say, you like this song go look at their debut song too it's called Clap. They are like, one of the most outlooked rookie groups out there. If I was in Korea, I would go hunting for them LOL! but then again, Probably would be hard. And Yes, I watched My princess. but I did not recap AGAIN. I promise like really, I promise when my exams are over I am going to recap everything I watch because like yesterday I saw the movie: Heavenly Forest (2007) it's old but it's wonderful. When I have time I'll recap that. 
      I should learn their dance for Supa Luv. Looks fun 8). and I'll update on my hair like I said I would. Lately I've found out these hair styles I could use. So I'll do them when I have time. Wish me luck on my exams and tests! I'm going to be working SO hard. 
Have a good day! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment