Jan 21, 2011

Today's Special: When I look back...

      I was looking at pictures just now because I wanted a break from all this studying. I studied really hard. I have notes for World History and Spanish already all I have left to do is do my practice test for French grammar and Study my large pack of Law. Args. SO yeah, I was looking into the past and I got to say. I still like and don't like the people I used to like. Is that confusing? :S like, I don't like them as they are now. I like what they were before. It's like how I don't like haircuts on guys I like.
I don't know what it is. I like how they were before. The change they have now just makes me happier that they stopped liking me or I stopped liking them. I don't know what it is. Is it the way they act? Or is it the way they look? Or is it the fact that I just want to go back to that "moment". You kinda get it?
      Like I know that I would never get back with someone i liked before. Never. In fact, I wouldn't even get together with someone I "would" like today. What I don't know is what's stopping me. Am I scared? Or am I just too selfish for myself? Am I afraid to get hurt or am I just being realistic? Am I being too safe or am I just too certain about it? Am I just worried or is it cause I can predict the future? Like how much longer will this continue? Will I forever be, Selfish, Realistic, Certain and foreseeing? Or will I start to share, to be irrational, doubtful and become blind? They say love makes you blind and you will glow with virtue. But love makes me cry and sink into remorse.
      I'm just.
happy.

      Some also say that people who lack something will be better in something else in return. So If I lack love maybe I'll gain something amazing in return. Something better than love. (if that's possible). I say it is but I know someone in my Japanese class that will strongly disapprove to every word I'm saying here today. In my point of view she's some very protected girl in a fairy tale world. and in her point of view I'm an older girl who won't take a chance. Maybe in the future she'll see like me. and maybe in the future when I lack everything, love will be the something amazing in return. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment